On/Go Covid 19 Self Test at Home
Covid 19 Self test at home, This product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA; This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and, This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
- FDA-AUTHORIZED FOR HOME USE: The On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test uses a shallow nasal swab for maximum comfort, with collection you can perform for yourself or another. Works for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. Indicated for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 14 and older to self-perform. PLEASE NOTE: Box you receive may be slightly different than images! We’re upgrading our boxes to make them more efficient for you!
- HIGHLY ACCURATE RESULTS IN 10 MINUTES: In just 10 minutes, On/Go delivers results with 95% accuracy. Detects the antigen protein of all known major COVID-19 variants of concern (including omicron). PLEASE NOTE: Expiration date listed on box is expected to be extended in the next few weeks; we will update all customers as we get more information!
- EASY TO USE COMPANION MOBILE APP: The On/Go companion app, downloadable by scanning the QR code on the box and available in both the Apple and Google app stores, guides you seamlessly through each test step, from sample collection to results interpretation.
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RESULTS: With the On/Go app, you can easily track your historical results and share them with anyone you choose, making it perfect for events, schools, work, sports and everyday use.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: Manufactured in the United States with 30 years experience and full quality controls.